· Eldhunden. Stockholm, Sweden. (2023)
· Liljevalchs. Stockholm, Sweden. (2023) Liljevalchs Vårsalong
· Bonniers Konsthall. Stockholm, Sweden. (2023) "Stuff it"
· Way Gallery, Stockholm (2021) “With you I am home”.
· HV Gallery, Dotdotdot (2021) “Hang in there”.
· Artist studio, digital solo exhibition, Stockholm (2020-21). "The Artist Live."
· Galleri Toll (2020). "Hjorten sculpture park"
· para-ll-els in digital form, Stockholm (2020). "The Trojan Horse."
· Konstfack University, Stockholm (2020). "The Trojan Horse." Degree exhibition.
· Eric Ericson Hallen, Stockholm (2020). "Under the Dome"
· Konstfack gallery, Stockholm. (2019)
· Södravättern bygden art tour, (2018)
· Group exhibition, Art History Festival, Fountainebleau, Paris, France. (2019) Participating artist. Three sculptural photos. Dimensions: 2m x 4m per image.
· Group exhibition, Art Prof 2020 Graduation, a global exhibition for art & design in digital form, Massachusetts, USA (2020). Participating artist. "The Trojan Horse." Dimensions: 3m x 1.5m x 1.5m. Textile, plaster, marble, concrete, steel.
· Foundation Petersenska Hemmet, artistic scholarship (2023)
· Estrid Ericsons foundation, Arts and Crafts Scholarship (2019)
· Helge Ax:son Johnsons foundation, artistic scholarship (2019)
· Foundation Petersenska Hemmet, artistic scholarship (2019)
· Foundation Gustaf and Ida Unmans Donation fund, arts and crafts scholarship (2016)
· Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design (2016-2020)
Bachelor's Program in Textile Art
· Group exhibition, Way Gallery, Stockholm (2021)
Project manager/coordinator together with two colleagues.· Group Exhibition, Eric Ericson Hallen, Skeppsholmen, Stockholm (2020)
Project manager/coordinator together with two colleagues. The work included finding venue, selecting exhibiting artists, working with press releases, managing budgeting, interviews and curating exhibition.
I come from a sea of siblings, cats and reflection. Growing up with both the Russian and the Swedish culture has influenced me and is made visible through my work.
I work in a circular movement with my art, both in material and the subject. I find myself between painting and sculpture. Looking for balance. With me as the main material I flirt with my luggage. I question my work with my hands.
My themes touch body and heritance.
Before studying Art School, I worked with fashion for many years. I keep bending space with material.