· Performance, digital solo exhibition, Stockholm (2020-21).
"The Artist Live." Loom, textile. Live performance was broadcast from my studio every Monday at 10:00. Twelve episodes + Finissage.
· Group exhibition, Hjorten sculpture park, Galleri Toll (2020). Participating artist.
"untitled". Dimensions: 0.2m x 0.3m x 0.3m. Textile, plaster, steel.
· Group exhibition, para-ll-els in digital form, Stockholm (2020). Participating artist. "The Trojan Horse." Dimensions: 3m x 1.5m x 1.5m. Textile, plaster, marble, concrete, steel.
· Degree exhibition in digital form, Konstfack University, Stockholm (2020). Participating artist. "The Trojan Horse." Dimensions: 3m x 1.5m x 1.5m. Textile, plaster, marble, concrete, steel.
· Group exhibition, Eric Ericson Hallen, Stockholm (2020). Project manager/organizer with two colleagues, as well as participating artist. The kiss I. Dimensions: 0.5m x 0.5m x 0.7m. Plaster, oak, polyurethane varnish, doll bed. The kiss II. Dimensions: 0.2m x 0.2m x 3m. Plaster, wood, steel.
· Couples exhibition, Konstfack gallery, Stockholm. (2019) Participating artist.
Collection of works: "The Inside". Various dimensions and material.
· Group exhibition, Södravätternbygden art tour, (2018) Participating artist.
Collection of works: "Inside 2" Five separate works. Mixed materials.
· Solo exhibition, Bergshamra Library, Stockholm (2017).
"Inside 1" Dimensions: 1.8m x 0.9m x 0.9m. Mixed materials.
· Group exhibition, Art History Festival, Fountainebleau, Paris, France. (2019) Participating artist. Three sculptural photos. Dimensions: 2m x 4m per image.
· Group exhibition, Art Prof 2020 Graduation, a global exhibition for art & design in digital form, Massachusetts, USA (2020). Participating artist. "The Trojan Horse." Dimensions: 3m x 1.5m x 1.5m. Textile, plaster, marble, concrete, steel.
· Estrid Ericsons foundation, Arts and Crafts Scholarship (2019)
· Helge Ax:son Johnsons foundation, artistic scholarship (2019)
· Foundation Petersenska Hemmet, artistic scholarship (2019)
· Foundation Gustaf and Ida Unmans Donation fund, arts and crafts scholarship (2016)
· Konstfack University of Arts, Crafts and Design (2016-2020)
Bachelor's Program in Textile Art
· Nyckelviksskolan, Stockholm (2015-2016)
· Malungs School of preparations (2003)
Arts and Crafts
· Group Exhibition, Eric Ericson Hallen, Skeppsholmen, Stockholm (2020)
Project manager/coordinator together with two colleagues. The work included finding venue, selecting exhibiting artists, working with press releases, managing budgeting, interviews and curating exhibition.
· Otterheim Pattern and Design, Own Company (since 2010)
Artist and Consultant
I come from a sea of siblings, cats and reflection. Growing up with both the Russian and the Swedish culture has influenced me and is made visible through my work.
When I zoom in on weave, I see skin and when I zoom in on skin, I see weave. The textile traditions have a greater value than the function they serve. My weaving questions the meaning of the canvas. And the history.
I work in a circular movement with my art, both in material and the subject. I find myself between painting and sculpture. Looking for balance. Many times, I build something one day just to disassemble it the next, in order to build something else. With me as the main material I flirt with my luggage. I question my work with my hands.
For now, it is Sculptural Textile Painting.
Before studying Art School, I worked with fashion for many years.
I am first and foremost a visual artist. I want to emotion all my senses. My themes touch body and heritance.